Microsoft Azure, the premiere cloud platform the software giant, has brought incredible revenue growth to Microsoft since its launch in 2010. This has coincided with the company’s ongoing transition into the cloud market by forming strategic partnerships with cloud leaders like Salesforce.com, and IT practitioners like our own company.
Not only does Microsoft Azure show strong platform-as-a-service (PaaS) capabilities, but the cloud computing solution is currently the only major cloud platform that is also a leader in infrastructure as a service (IaaS), as ranked by Gartner. And, as Forbes related, annual revenue for Azure reached close to $2.3 billion in 2014.
Top 5 Benefits of an Azure Cloud Computing Solution
When you make the move to a public cloud solution like Windows Azure, you receive multiple data management and cyber-communications benefits. Here are 5 of those benefits:
- Close integration with other Microsoft apps and tools. Microsoft tools like SharePoint (which was recently ranked the top platform for enterprise collaboration), Office 365 and Outlook make investing in a cloud platform that seamlessly integrates with Microsoft products a sensible move. Industry experts expect Azure to eventually gain wider adoption due to this ability to present users with a completely seamless and integrated cloud services package.
- Comes with reputable standing and reliable service. Like the Redmond giant or not, the fact is this cloud computing platform comes from one of the most credible, reliable and long-standing brands in history. As a result, you get the real-time benefits as well as the nearly omnipresent service and support (Intelice can suffice here).
- Easy to use, can be outsourced due to being a services proxy. Able to blend both managed and unmanaged services, such as IaaS and PaaS respectively, it brings both variety and utility, which can be adopted in-house or outsourced through third-party vendors, like Intelice Solutions.
- Proprietary and affiliate support. Azure is backed by Microsoft’s growing number of global managed data centers, and the company currently has data centers across 19 regions, along with a 99.95% availability rate and 24/7 monitoring. As an affiliate partner of Microsoft, we assume that role of reliability with gusto.
- Robust BI and analytics support: Along with Azure comes managed SQL and NoSQL data services, as well as built-in support for deeper data exploration and uncovering key insights for improving business intelligence (BI), processes and decision making. Namely, business owners may leverage their SQL Server in the cloud, utilizing HDInsight, Microsoft Azure’s Apache Hadoop-based cloud service, to build Hadoop clusters to more deeply analyze data.
Those are 5 principal ways in which Microsoft Azure helps you reach your business computing goals. Adopt the popular cloud computing platform for yourself and experience those and likely further benefits.
Get Better Azure Cloud Computing Solutions Now
Do you need an Azure cloud computing solution? Our IT business intelligence solutions in Washington DC include cloud computing among many others. Contact us for a no-hassle IT services consultation today, either by calling 301-664-6800, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.