Intelice Solutions: Blog
Jet Analytics Improves Business Strategy
How Jet Analytics Improves Business Strategy
Reporting and analytics are key parts of informed business strategy. Without a detailed understanding of how your business operates and how it performs, how can you expect to make any meaningful improvement?
This was the topic of our recent webinar all about Jet Analytics. Hosted by Intelice’s Danica Pelgrim and with special guests from Insight Software (Matt Fischer, Senior Sales Engineer, and Andrew Pierson, Senior Channel Manager), this webinar explored the many features that Jet Analytics has to offer:
How Jet Helps With Reporting, Analytics and Planning
Jet is intended to help CFOs track and understand key data in their organization. Designed with Microsoft Dynamics in mind, it helps leaders to better utilize their financial and operational data.
Jet offers three key features that all play a key role in business strategy development:
This function allows for advanced operational and financial reporting inside of Excel. Features include:
- Get all the operational data you need from Microsoft Dynamics, in the format you want.
- Report portability forever, and automatically move from one version of Dynamics to the next.
- Eliminate errors by accessing and pulling all your data directly in Excel.
- No more copying and pasting, or manually exporting.
- Cut the cost of hard-coding and programming reports to zero.
Starting with Jet Reports, you gather all the data you will be analyzing with…
The star of today’s webinar, this function brings all your data together and analyzes it for key trends. Benefits include:
- Data warehouse automation for fast, consistent, business analytics and master data management.
- Rapidly deploy Power BI and eliminate any need to understand the underlying data structure.
- Provides accurate, governed data for one version of the truth.
- Rapid time-to-value through turnkey installation in hours.
- Pre-built OLAP cubes, a data warehouse, and dashboards.
- Low cost of ownership.
Once you’ve completed your analysis, you can detail your plans in…
This Jet function allows you to simplify your planning, budgeting, and forecasting process.
- Bizview offers fast, scalable cloud planning software in a browser-based solution, specifically designed to facilitate and accelerate planning processes.
- Automate tasks and dashboards.
- Use built-in analytics with drag-and-drop features.
- System-proposed forecasting.
- Easy to configure and quick to set up.
- Open architecture, easy to access and connect with other web applications.
Make sure to check out the webinar recording for a detailed walkthrough and live demo of each function Jet has to offer!
Effect Real Change In Your Business With Jet
If you keep doing the same things over and over, you will keep getting the same results. Real change is a result of informed decision making — that’s why we equip our clients with Jet Analytics, which integrates seamlessly with Microsoft ERPs like Dynamics GP, NAV and Business Central.
If you’re interested in seeing how Jet can be deployed at your business, get in touch with the Intelice Solutions team.