Intelice is your Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia Microsoft Office 365 team of cloud specialists.
Many companies these days are stepping up their knowledge and use of MS Office, and are reaching out to companies like ours for guidance. It pays off in multiple ways to be able to get all the Microsoft Office 365 help you can, resulting in increased office production, streamlined project management and collaboration, and much more. Intelice proudly offers Microsoft Office 365 support in DC and Maryland that will help steer you to greater success!
The question of the hour is, do you have the new, collaborative, and more powerful Office 365 subscription, or are you still tied to an older, desktop version of the Office productivity suite?
What’s the difference, you ask?
When Microsoft tied all its office productivity solutions to the Office 365 cloud, it changed the whole game – for the better!
Ask yourself as a business owner, administrator, or executive:
- Is your workplace is getting all it can out of the MS Office suite?
- Do you understand all the programs within the Microsoft Office suite, and what they can do?
- Do you feel you can navigate Microsoft Office 2013 adequately?
- Does your current IT company truly offer Office 365 support, in the truest sense?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, then you should seriously consider letting our tech support team help your Washington DC or Maryland business migrate to Microsoft Office 365 cloud!
Seamless Office 365 Migration, Anyone?
If you’re like most companies in 2017, MS office productivity software is the main venue for your collaborative success. Since the introduction of Microsoft Office 365 into the workflow of organizations, companies like ours have developed migration protocols to help businesses move their files and email to the new Office 365 platform with little to no disruption in network user activity.
Our Microsoft Office 365 support in DC and Maryland gives your company:
- Always-On Mobile Accessibility – Microsoft Office’s incredible mobility capability allows employees to access their applications and files and work on them regardless of location.
- Collaboration Efficiency – Enable staff to share documents with Office 365 OneDrive, providing employees and customers with a quick and simple way to collaborate on projects gives your business a productivity boost.
- Better Security – Microsoft data centers are some of the most secure in the world. If you need to meet industry-standard certifications or federal, state and local government standards, Microsoft Office 365 is the best choice.
- Smart Scalability – Because Microsoft Office 365 is a platform that has a per-user rate scale, it’s simple to add users as your company grows.
- Timely, included Upgrades – Upgrades are included in the cost – you automatically get the latest and best version of Office 365.
Why partner with Intelice for your Office 365 business solution? It’s easy. We offer you:
- Available business-class email plans.
- Complementary 24/7/365 technical support.
- We’re your local Microsoft-partner point of contact.
- 9% Guaranteed Uptime, and much more.
Around-the-Clock Microsoft Office 365 Help
With Intelice on standby as your source of Office 365 help, you get anytime service and support, 24/7/365!
And, with every Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise, Business, Education, and Government subscription, our Microsoft Office support provides both technical and subscription support. This support is available both online through our help desk portal, and by telephone for both paid and trial subscriptions.
Authorized network administrators can use our helpdesk to submit service requests online, access support telephone numbers, and view all open and recently closed service requests.
Our Office 365 support services in DC and Maryland include a technical support team that troubleshoots only those issues that are related to Office 365. Issues that originate in customer networks fall outside of the Office 365 support boundaries, and in these cases, our customers can work with their own networking team or our MS Office team for assistance, anytime, any day, week, month, or season of the year.
For One-Stop DC and Maryland Microsoft Office 365 Support
Are you looking for an IT company in DC and Maryland that can migrate you to Microsoft Office 365? Microsoft Partner Intelice understands this globally-integral program suite thoroughly and helps companies of any size and industry migrate to the Microsoft Cloud from other platforms.
Need Exchange to Office 365 Migration Services?
We’re Baltimore and Washington’s go-to Office 365 migration team, and can swiftly migrate email to Office 365, with as few headaches as possible.
If it’s an “Office 365 exchange” of email platforms you’re looking for, Intelice is the IT support team to get it done quickly for you.
We serve communities throughout the Maryland and DC area, including:
- Baltimore MD
- Rockville MD
- Columbia MD
- College Park MD
- Wheaton MD
- Alexandria VA
We’re a part of your community, helping companies like yours with migration to Office 365 – among many other things. And, we enjoy proving that point with every satisfied client we assist!
Consistency, and a Mission to Do IT Better
One of the big issues business owners have had with IT services is they can’t seem to find a company that delivers consistent, all-inclusive computer services that cover everything in a streamlined fashion and do it all at a cost the average small business owner can get behind.
That’s a big reason why we’ve tailored our IT managed services program the way we have.
With Intelice’s brand of managed services, you get a complete bundle of IT care that includes cloud services, IT and cybersecurity, business intelligence consulting, mobile management solutions, data backup solutions, and, of course, MS Office 365 help as well.
We offer everything you need for ultimate growth and longevity — letting you forget your IT worries once and for all!
Did you know that we can augment your current in-house IT staff, or become your outsourced CIO? Either way, you get reliable performance and predictable expenses, along with more efficiency and productivity out of your IT infrastructure.