As a business owner, it’s your responsibility to look after every aspect of your business. However, this often stretches owners too thin and they become a jack of all trades and master of none. Not to mention they lack the time actually to grow the business and do anything beyond stay functional. IT is one area that many business owners choose to outsource to a company they trust, simply because it affords them the time and freedom they need to expand.
When looking for an IT support company in Maryland to help your business manage your technology assets, there are several things you should evaluate to ensure you’re working with a company you can depend on.
The Benefits of Outsourced IT Support
There are numerous benefits for business owners who choose to outsource their IT support needs, including:
- Affordability. Hiring an IT professional in-house (or multiple IT professionals) can be costly. However, since outsourced professionals aren’t part of your payroll and don’t require health insurance, time off, or other benefits that employees typically receive, they tend to be more affordable.
- Less Hassle. Let’s face it — sometimes dealing with IT can be a hassle, especially if you’re already pressed for time. An outsourced firm can take care of all your IT needs without you having to worry about it, and you can review the reports to see what work was done each month and how everything is moving along.
- Access to the Newest Technology. When you manage your IT in-house, you’re responsible for updating your technology whenever new technology comes out — and you’ll have to stay on top of when that is. However, when you work with outsourced IT support in Maryland, the latest and greatest tech updates are part of the package.
- Room to Grow. When someone else is handling your IT needs, that gives you the room you need to focus on how your business can grow. And when you grow, the right IT firm will grow with you.
Comprehensive IT Support in Maryland
When shopping for an IT support provider, ensure that they offer a wide variety of services that will cover the gamut of what you may need, such as:
- Business Advisory
- Business Intelligence
- Web Systems
- Infrastructure Consulting
- Financial Systems
- Cloud Solutions
- Mobile Solutions
- Business Intelligence
- Disaster Recovery
- Security Services
- Managed Support
- Managed Networking
- Detection and Response
Extensive Industry Experience
It’s essential that you have an IT support professional who has experience in your specific industry. At Intelice, we serve many different types of businesses in Maryland, including but not limited to:
- Real Estate
What If You Already Have an IT Company?
Many businesses have already outsourced their IT needs to a firm. However, their firm isn’t quite meeting their needs. It’s never a bad idea to continue shopping around for the best services available. You may need a new IT provider if your current one:
- Lacks good customer support. Do you call and get to talk to a real person right away? Or are you stuck on hold for a while? Or worse, do you have to leave a message that is never returned? You want your Maryland IT company to have reliable customer support, so you know you’re taken care of.
- Has Rude Staff or Unprofessional Technicians. Is the staff rude when you talk to them? Do they treat you like a burden instead of a valuable customer? Do the technicians that come to your business act or dress unprofessionally? When you deal with your IT team, whether on the phone or in-person, you want to feel like you’re working with a professional. IT technicians that are seen by your customers are a representation of your company, so it’s vital that they look and act the part.
- Has to Come Back to Fix the Same Problem Multiple Times. If an IT technician has to come back to fix a single problem multiple times, there’s a good chance that they don’t have the skills needed to fix the problem. They may lack robust knowledge of the industry, which can put your business at risk. This is particularly true if you’re in an industry where IT security is a significant issue, like education, government, and healthcare.
- Does Not Honor Their Contract. Your IT company should always honor their agreements with you. If you find that they break certain parts of their contract or refuse to honor their commitment, even when called out on it, that’s a surefire red flag that it’s time to switch companies. Your business needs a reputable IT support team that you can rely on to keep up their end of the deal.
Contact Intelice Today for More Information
When you’re looking for IT support Maryland business owners can trust, look no further than Intelice. We offer a variety of services to many different industries, including highly specialized industries with complex IT needs. You can be confident that we’ll not only meet your needs but exceed your expectations. We have a passion for serving our customers and take every opportunity to go the extra mile for our clients.
With technology growing exponentially (and showing no signs of stopping), your business needs someone reliable to help you keep up. At Intelice, we offer customized solutions that are tailored specifically to fit your unique needs. No two companies are the same, and we believe that no two IT strategies should be the same either. We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and provide managed support, a comprehensive selection of Microsoft tools and products, and a la carte consulting services.
Contact us today for more information about how we can help your Maryland business by calling 301-664-6800.