Perhaps you aren’t using the most up-to-date solutions that allow for productivity, efficiency and growth.
Your business requires much more than it did even five years ago. You need the most current and effective technology solutions to keep your business competitive and on the cutting edge. This means you and your employees must be able to capture, access and share data and securely with others, from anywhere, at any time and with any computer device.
Why?—Because you will:
- Worry Less:
- With all the compliance features you need in one place.
- Have access to 24/7 real-time support for critical issues.
- Keep your data secure and in your control.
- Work Easier with:
- On-the-go access to files, emails and conferencing.
- Consistent, familiar and synced experiences across your phone, tablets and desktops.
- 1TB of Online Storage.
- Work Together with:
- Seamless document review, creation and collaboration.
- Multi-location meeting access and hosting via HD Video.
- A Secure Platform that allows private IMs (Instant Messages) with approved customers and vendors.
There are some different versions of Office 365 you can take advantage of, from Native Apps that are installed on your server to a Hosted Server Infrastructure that allows your authorized employees to access applications via the web from anywhere securely.
Some of the Native Applications in Office 365 that you may already recognize include:
- Word, with easy reading and writing on every device.
- Excel to create order, organize data and share insights.
- PowerPoint to make your points with clarity using your style.
- Outlook to stay productive and connected.
- Publisher so you can create something that helps you stand out.
- One Note so you can take notes and pull them up from anywhere, even if you’re offline on any device or platform.
But there’s much more!
These hosted applications in Office 365 have the power to increase productivity, efficiency, and growth, such as:
- Exchange Online that protects your information with advanced capabilities such as antimalware and anti-spam filtering to protect mailboxes, and data-loss prevention capabilities that prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people.
- OneDrive for Business so you can sync files across all your devices. You’ll have access to all your files in one secure, reliable place, with 1TB of cloud storage per user so you can work on from any location via the web.
- Skype for Business allows you to use instant messaging (IM), audio and video calls, online meetings, availability (presence) information, and sharing capabilities all from one, easy-to-use program.
- SharePoint Online where you can easily create portals and team sites where you and your colleagues can share and collaborate on projects.
- Yammer is a communication tool you and your employees can use to quickly exchange information on a topic, have active discussions around it, and agree on next steps.
- Groups help small teams work better together. It allows you to form ad-hoc groups of different members of a team such as sales or purchasing, etc. Or you can create a larger cross-organization team to oversee an entire project.
- Videos where you can capture, share and discover videos in a scalable enterprise solution. Your teams can easily use videos for training, executive communications, help-desk how to’s, and more.
- Delve is used to search across your organization for information and insights derived from individual user behavior, relationships to content, topics, and one another. It helps you keep a finger on the pulse of what’s happening within your business.
- Power BI (Business Intelligence) helps you construct dashboards with graphs from your company’s data in a way that helps you glean information more easily, spot trends and focus on what matters. It can connect to data from your other Office 365 applications, as well as from sources outside your business.
- Power Apps allows for the rapid development of mobile applications, and deploys them to multiple types of devices, such as iPads, Androids, etc. All this without writing any code.
- Planner allows for the coordination of people on a project and designate responsibilities. You create “plans” with people, tasks, steps, timelines, etc. It makes project management much easier.
- Flow allows you to coordinate processes, spreadsheets, databases, and much more to develop automated workflows.
- Dynamics 365 is a new, cloud-based ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), a financial management system that will surely be a must for many businesses.
Microsoft Office 365 applications can be integrated and used together for an even more powerful experience. Intelice Solutions can help you determine what features work best for your business. We can customize and bundle the applications you need, keep them up to date, and provide all this for an easy-to-pay-for monthly subscription.
Don’t let your business be held back by outdated technology solutions. For more information about Microsoft Outlook 365 and how it can power up your business, contact Intelice Solutions at (301) 664-6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.